Adapted from AllRecipes
- 8 medium sized Pork Chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 3 Ida Red Apples - cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Garic Powder per Porkchop
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder per Porkchop
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil per Porkchop
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary per Porkchop
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup White Cooking Wine
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Place a medium dish in the oven to warm.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Coat the skillet with a light layer of extra virgin olive oil.
- As the oil is heating up, rub each pork chop with garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, and dried rosemary.
- Cook the pork chops for about 5-6 minutes. Transfer to the dish in the oven to keep warm.
- Deglaze the skillet with the white wine.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- When the skillet is deglazd, melt the butter and add the apples, onion, and brown sugar mixture. Cover and cook until the apples are just tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the pork chops over the apples and onions. Sprinkle with feta cheese and enjoy!